Hello,

I’m looking for a strong consultants for the below requirement; if you have
any consultant available, send me updated word copy resume with contact
details to *r...@epowerus.com.*

*Title:Sr.**Business Analyst ***

*Duration: 4+ Months*

*Location: NC **(LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)***

 *This Client will provide support on several projects that are underway.
*

*These projects are focused on the financial/accounting side of the
organization's business.  *

*The position will be responsible for items such as:*

·         *Process documentation***

·         *Create/update process **maps for Accounts Receivable** and other
**funding***

·         *Update functional specifications for changes in requirements that
arise **through** final design, testing and pilot***

·         *Assist with documenting the various scenarios and resulting
processes associated with **invoicing (AR)***

·         *Create **draft of training materials, training materials will
include step-by-step instructions as well as business process instruction***

·         *Integration Testing***

*Qualified candidates must have a knowledge of **Accounting concepts and
principles in the area of Accounts Receivable.**  Ability to learn quickly
as **BA will be joining project mid-stream.**  Excellent written and oral
communication skills.***

 *ERP System experience with integrated financial module(s) is a must**!!*

*Ram kumar***

*epower Inc*

*Tel No.:214-281-8452*

*Fax No.:972-409-9018*