Hi partners,
Hope you are doing great
Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any consultant
resumes please send me my email ID is *ven...@osairtech.com*

ROLE

*QA Analyst (ESG)*

DURATION

*6-9 months*

LOCATION

*Woodcliff** Lake*

STATE

*NJ*

ROLE DESC

*Job Description: We are looking for an experienced QA Analyst who will be
responsible for the development of test plans and strategies that will
ensure the modifications to IT systems satisfy business and system
requirements. The Analyst must be capable of working on applications that
are implemented on a variety of technical platforms that include mainframe (
CICS, JCL, etc ), web applications, MQ, SAP, etc.

Qualifications: At least 3 years of experience participating in the
development of enterprise business applications across a wide range of
technology platforms, interpreting and inspecting business and system
requirements, authoring detailed system, functional and integration test
cases, defect reporting and management.

Additional Insight: The following skills are required
Understanding of Formal testing methodology
Technical Skills: Complex SQL development, CICS, JCL, XML, SFTP, MQ Series,
Linux Scripting, Web Technologies ( Java based), HP Quality Center 10.0, MS
Word, MS Excel, Oracle, DB2*

 *Venkat*

*732-692-8139*

*ven...@osairtech.com* <ven...@osairtech.com>