Direct Client Req

Job Title       :       Peoplesoft HCM Consultant (1 CONSULTANT)
Relevant Experience (Yrs)       :       3+  years of Peoplesoft experience
(broad PeopleSoft knowledge and support experience.  Added advantage -
expertise across numerous modules within Peoplesoft HCM)
Loc : Framingham - MA
12+ Months

Technical/Functional Skills     :

•       Requirement Analysis
•       new development, significant testing, etc.
•       Excellent communication with users
•       Strong technically in PeopleCode and SQR development.
•       resource should be adaptable, and work well with our functional and
technical folks.
•       Strong skills in SQL and  SQRs
•       Good communication skills, a team player, motivated
•       Strong problem solving and analytical skills
•       Flexible and willing to learn
•       Adherence to follow the process of change management within team.

Thanks.

Thanks & Regards....?
Sudhanshu
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph: 408-852-7193
Email: sudhan...@idctechnologies.com
www.idctechnologies.com

Note : We respect your online privacy. If you have received this mail in error
or are not interested in receiving this further, please accept our apology and
reply with a request to be removed from our mailing list.