Hi Partner,

Please send resumes to an...@nihaki.com

 Good Morning!

*Title:* SAP / WMS Cutover and Deployment Coordinator
*Location:* Columbus, OH
*Duration:* 1 year contract
*Rate:* Open
*Interview process:* Will likely hire off a phone screen, but if they can
come onsite that would be ideal

Working with cross teams to develop detailed plans and steps to facilitate
cutover activities. including but not limited to aspects from data
management (purge and load), controlled start-up.
*Required Skills:*
*Knowledge and experience in Warehouse system cutover processes and
activities. Experience with cutover/deployment of a new ERP implementation
and decentral warehouse configuration. Experience with simutaneous multiple
site cut overs.*
•*Experience with system cutover and conversion*.
•Building out strategy and plans for system conversion including warehouse
management system
•Experience with data conversion in relation to system cutover.
•Experience executing conversion strategy and process to complete system
deployment.
•*Experience should encompass ERP and WM system cutover/ conversion*.

• Coordinate the creation of a T-minus plan within the process teams for the
systems supporting the WM / Logistics area which includes current systems
and the new MBT systems
• Provide input into the data conversion strategy.
• Coordinate the data validation activities around the conversions.
• Coordinate the review of the cutover KPIs to determine if future state
reporting will be adequate.
• Participate in the mocks and actual cutover execution
• Assist the Deployment POC with technical questions.
**
*Note from manager:*

more functional role (with some technical knowledge of what is plausible
solution)

ERP is ECC 6.0  and the WM is a basic level custom package.    (inbound,
outbound, pick and pack, Inv management)

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Anand Bandarupally
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Direct: 732-645-1215
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn: 111
Fax :   732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
an...@nihaki.com

a remove link for removal from our mailing list. Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing list