Hi Partner,

Please send resumes to an...@nihaki.com

 Hello,
   We are looking for the job description below. Send me candidates as long
as it is below $70/hr, their experience will determine their rate. They have
to match the job description. We are proactively sending these candidates
down, we know the need is there and are trying to get the business with the
right candidates. It is also a 6 month contract. What I have in bold the
candidates need to have experience with. Any help is much appreciated, and I
lookforward to hopefully working with you.

Nihaki Systems Inc, is looking for a Senior level Unix Administrator with
10+ years experience for a contract opportunity located in Milwaukee, WI.

*Responsibilities:*
With minimal supervision, lead large and complex projects within the
*HPUX/Linux
*platform group.

Develop and deliver architectural concepts for complex systems.

Develop and implement new infrastructure technology standards in
coordination with *Enterprise Architecture. *

Provide technical guidance and leadership to engineers and support analysts.

*Install HPUX and Linux operating system *and related system software,
including upgrades, preventative and corrective maintenance through the
change management process and within scheduled maintenance windows.

Monitor vendors' support facilities for hardware and software updates and
implement maintenance to keep systems current and well within vendors'
support requirements.

Provide for system continuity by developing backup and recovery processes
and procedures to support recovery from hardware and application failures.

Develop Disaster Recovery plans, procedures and test scenarios.

Develop and maintain *SOX* procedures.

 Apply security policies to the HPUX/Linux.

Maintain knowledge of the latest developments impacting the HPUX/Linux
Platform environment and makes recommendations that will improve efficiency,
throughput, capabilities, and/or capacity.

*Job Specifications:*
10+ years of HPUX/Linux Platform experience

4 year University degree in Computer Science or work experience

Experience with High Availability clustering (ServiceGuard)

HPUX/Linux virtualization is mandatory

Experience in a large, complex global environment

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Anand Bandarupally
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Direct: 732-645-1215
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn: 111
Fax :   732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
an...@nihaki.com

a remove link for removal from our mailing list. Click here to REMOVE from
the mailing list