*Please reply to chan...@indutechinc.com*
**
*Hi Partners,*

* *

*Greetings for the day,*

* *

*Please find the below requirement, If you have any consultant please revert
back to me with their updated resume and along with consultant details.*

* *

*Title: Lead Technical Crystal Report Developer with heavy MS-SQL Server *

Location: New York, NY
Duration: 1-2 years
Rate: DOE

**

*requires Face to Face Interview*

* *

*POSITION OVERVIEW*

A large investment bank requires a technical lead Crystal Report developer
with MS-SQL server experience for New York, NY. Candidate will be
responsible for understanding, developing and delivering complex reports.
Financial domain knowledge and experience is must.

*JOB REQUIREMENT***

·         Must have Minimum 8-10 years of IT experience.**

·         *Must have 4-6  years, should have extensively worked in CRYSTAL
REPORT version X and XI.*

·         *Must have 2-3 years of experience with VB.Net.*

·         *Must have Minimum 3-5 years of experience in MS-SQL Server 2005
and 2008. Candidate can write complex procedures and queries.*

·         *Manage complex environment with 300-500 reports and design &
develop complex reports.*

·         *Requires minimum 1-2 years of current experience working in
Financial Industry.*

·         Extensive experience in creating complex reports with multiple
cross tab and sub-reports.

·         Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills.

·         Applicant can work independently with business users, understand
business needs and provide solution to users problems. Excellent analytical
skills

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra*

*Indu Tech Inc.*

Direct: 469 464 1891

Fax: 214 556 5468

chan...@indutechinc.com

Yahoo:  chandrastaffing

Gtalk :    chandrastaffing

**NOTE: If this email message has reached you in error and if you do not
wish to receive similar messages in future, please reply with "REMOVE" in
the subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Under Bill
S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this e- mail can not  be
considered spam since we have included the contact information. Thank you.**