Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!!

****** Please send resume directly to
**bha...@astronconsult.com*<bha...@astronconsult.com>
* ONLY ******

* *

*Job Title: Technical Project Manager (Risk Assessment & Regulatory
Compliance)*

*Location: Atlanta, GA or can be remote*

*Duration: 2 Months*

*Rate: $55/hr*

* *

*Technolog:*

*Technical Project Manager- Risk & Compliance*

* *

*Job Description: *

1. Technical PM, experience in Project, project financials, issues tracking,
etc.

2. Facilitate requirements and projects that have not begun in our regular
project work stream

3. Helping projects reach our demand phase, with CBAs, investment proposals,
well defined scope and resource requests.

* *

*Good-to-have skills*

1.       Excellent Project Management skills

2.       Good to have technical experience* *in* Risk assessment*

* *

*Years of Experience Required: 8+ years*

Thanks & Regards!!!

*Bharath Kumar*

Astron Consulting, LLC.

Work: - 973-396-3340