--

*Hello,

I have an immediate requirement, please let me know*

*Title:Quality Analyst
Location:Nashville,TN
Duration: 3 Month Contract
Rate:$40/hr C2C*

*Able to do an in person interview with own expenses*

*MUST HAVES:*

*Lead with QA*

* 5-10 years experience as a Quality Analyst.
2-4 years application testing.
2-4 years of hands on data integration and/or system integration testing
experience.
Experienced in developing medium complexity SQL queries using SQL Server or
other RDBMS.
Strong experience in test case preparation, documentation, requirements
traceability and test case execution.
Knowledge of MS Office Suite of products.
Possess strong analytical and investigative skills, highly organized,
excellent interpersonal communication and technical writing translatable to
non-technical users.
Ability to manage multiple work activities in parallel and meet deadlines.

PLUS:
Experience with data warehouse methodology and data analysis.
Familiarity with work flow testing.
Exposure to Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services tool.
Jira defect tracking experience.
Licenses/Certifications CSTE, CSQA, CMST or CSTP. *

Thank you,

Naveen Kumar | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc
45 Stuart Ave, K