*Hi  Friends , *
*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.*

Job Title  : .NET Developer.
Location  : Boston, MA .
Duration  : 6 Months.

*Required Skills: *
Must demonstrate significant previous experience in supporting
Enterprise-level development frameworks based on the Microsoft .NET ASP.Net
platform.
4+ years of experience in developing three tier application based on the
.NET platform
6+ years of experience of developing Windows/Web Forms, User/Custom
Controls, Windows Services, OOP using C#, C++, Delphi or Java
4+ years of experience in developing asp.net web pages, master pages, user
controls using ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>
2+ years developing projects using XML and XSLT
4+ years developing projects Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server. Oracle is the
preferred platform
Proven development experience in Filenet P8 4.x APIs for BPM and CM using
web services and .NET APIs
Develop application modules based on use case design
Strong verbal and written communication skills

Thank you for your time and consideration,

 *Thanks & Regards,
John Naidu |Sr. Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 289 | *