Greetings!!!

    My name is Vincent and I represent Neo Tech Vision, LLC

Job Title             : Peoplesoft Financial Consultant.
Location             : Alpharetta, GA.
Duration             : 6+ months contract.

Qualified candidates will have previous experience evaluating &
selecting PeopleSoft Project Costing solutions, analyzing business
systems, working closely with IT in the development and implementation
of systems, coordinating multiple aspects of Project Costing
implementations (tracking projects with professional services, user
adoption, product configuration), documenting business case and
configuration options, and the ability to understand technical
problems and solutions.

Responsibilities include resolving technology needs of the business,
performing complex systems and process analysis, testing, , developing
plans and recommendations to integrate new and existing standards &
methodologies, and providing project leadership from a functional
standpoint to ensure application releases are successfully
implemented. The consultant will act as a liaison between the business
and technical teams and work closely with developers and analysts.

Plus modules: PeopleSoft Assets

With Regards,
Vincent
Neo tech LLC.