Urgent Client Need:

This is a CRITICAL situation.  I intend on closing the position by COB Monday
to new submittals.

Web Designer
Location : Bethesda MD
Duration : 12+ Months

Job Requirements:

1.      Proficiency in Photoshop, Notepad, Illustrator, Firebug, Web developer
toolbar, CSS, HTML, Javascript and Dreamweaver is required.
2.      Experience in optimizing images for web interfaces and creating
HTML/CSS that accurately translates mock-ups into code is highly desired.
3.      A solid understanding of current Internet standards, including
cross-browser compliance, is a big plus, as is knowledge of Java constructs.
4.      Must also have a demonstrated ability to work independently and
multi-task on several assignments simultaneously.
5.      A team player with strong written and verbal communication skills and
attention to detail is a must.

Thanks.

-
Mayank Sharma
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph: 408-852-7193
Email: may...@idctechnologies.com
GTalk: mayank....@gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mayank1/
www.idctechnologies.com

Note : We respect your online privacy. If you have received this mail in error
or are not interested in receiving this further, please accept our apology and
reply with a request to be removed from our mailing list.