*Urgent Reply to pa...@beyondtekit.com*

Hello,

We have multiple Contract opportunity with one of our client at MN. Please
go through the below requirement and let me know if you are interested and
revert back to me with your updated resume, contact details to *
pa...@beyondtekit.com & kumar.beyondte...@gmail.com* and you can reach me at
714-857-2002 x811

Job Title: Data Modeler

Location: MN

Type: 6+months contract

Responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting, access, and backup for
enterprise wide systems. Technologies supported include operating systems,
servers, networks, system security, hardware and other software
applications.

Responsibilities
Troubleshoot system issues and resolve or recommend solutions.
Create and manage system documentation, including configurations and backup
procedures.
Create patches and updates as needed.
Participate in the definition and implementation of system components
including new servers, hardware, software and upgrades.
Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot operating systems.
Must possess solid knowledge of operating systems and networking hardware
and software.
7 plus years of experience functioning in a Systems Administrator capacity
is required.
This position is for a DB2 LUW (Linux) DBA, with HADR experience.

Skill Set: Data Administration, Korn Shell, DB2, Clustering

*Thanks & Regards*

*Pavan*

*BeyondTekIT*

*Ph: 714-857-2002 x811*