*Hi Business Partner,
Hope you are doing good today,**
*
*Please review the requirement and let me know if you have anyone available
for the below position, if yes please send me your consultant updated resume
with the complete contact detail ASAP,
Please send resume at* *br...@rivieraconsult.com <br...@rivieraconsult.com>

Very Immediate need of Oracle Fusion Middleware Developers // Lansing, MI //
6+ Months

Job Title       :  Oracle Fusion Middleware Developers
Location       :  Lansing, MI
Duration       :  6+ Months

Insurance exp is a hugh plus

Job Discription:
Strong in SOA concepts, Web Services, Application Architecture, BPM/BPEL.
Strong JAVA/J2EE development skills
Strong SQL Skills
Experience writing JAVA web services and consuming BPEL/ESB services.
Experience writing Fusion Middleware services to exchange data with incoming
legacy applications
Experience with Fusion Middleware SOA framework version 11G

Preferred Skills:
Ability to wrap current web service extensions into Fusion Middleware 11G

Responsibilities:
Developer to write Fusion Middleware process to collect real
timetransactions from the incoming legacy systems and provide business
rulevalidation of data and documents to be routed as per company policy.