Greetings !!!

   My name is Dinesh and I represent Neo Tech Vision, LLC.

Job Title        : Quality Engineer - Black Box/UI
Location        : San Jose, CA
Terms           : 6+ months
Rate                : $40/hr - $45/hr

Position Summary:

The QA Engineer will possess strong programming and communication
skills. Have experience testing client-server software, SDK APIs and
client plug-in products using Java, QTP (or other UI automation
tools), or a scripting language. Candidate will interface with product
development teams on the creation/review of test plans, including
participation in Design Specification reviews.

Responsibilities:
  •     UI Verification/Validation.
  •     Create QTP test scripts for UI automation testing.
  •     Build test application in Flex.
  •     Perform Memory, Cache and Performance testing against the
product.

Requirements:
  •     3-5 years QA experience with enterprise-class applications.
  •     Knowledge of XML, HTML, Java servlets, and shell scripting, in
Windows and Unix environments.
  •     Java, Flex and UI test development experience.
  •     Experience using JUnit, FlexUnit, ActionScript, Ant, QTP is
desirable.
  •     Knowledge of WebServices technology.
  •     Experience with Application Servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere
and JBoss.
  •     Able to administer Windows and Unix systems.

With Regards,

Dinesh

Neo tech Vision LLC.
din...@neotechvision.com