*Hello,

I have an immediate requirement, please let me know*

*Title: AIX Administrator
Location : Harrisburg, PA
Duration: 6 months
Rate:$45/hr C2C*
**
*Must Be US CITIZEN ONLY: *

*MUST Have :
Senior AIX Systems Administrator: Analyze & evaluate major complex
system/user project requirements. Provide senior direction in complex root *
*cause. Installation & admin of AIX 5.3, 6.1 and 7.1 OS. Install and manage
P700 frame architecture. Install & configure Logical Partitions (LPARs) **and
high availability (HACMP). Familiarity with SAP functional modules on AIX
platform. Configure & maintain NFS, DNS, NIS, TCP/IP, Send mail, **DHCP,
SMTP, SNMP. Advanced Shell scripting. Implement VIO Servers/virtual client
profiles setup, configuring Shared Ethernet adaptor, testing **cluster
failover manually & creating virtual disk resources. Provide work
leadership. Req.: At least 5 yrs. IBM AIX leadership role. Must have
excellent **command of the English language.
*

*And Please reply me on my offical E-Mail ID *

*
Thank you,

Naveen Kumar | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc