Good Morning

I have a new requirement with the details mentioned below, please do send me
resumes along with contact information.
*PLEASE REPLY AT : abhi...@revosysit.com

* We need a strong Senior Business Analyst for ETS in Princeton.  It is more
strategic across the enterprise end to end business analyst position
focusing on Business Process Reengineering, Requirements gathering and
product development. They are not looking for technical a Business Analyst

Prior ETS or some Educational environment experience is needed.

Rate we can pay is $46/hr.

Client Face to face interview is confirmed for 10 AM on Thursday

Abhinav Jalota

REVOSYS IT INC
108-31 47th Avenue,
Corona, New York, 11368