Urgent client Req:

PeopleSoft HCM Consultant(PeopleSoft Functional Consultant)
Duration : 6 months
Location : Houston, TX
Rate : $60-80/hr c2c(DOE)
Need to start ASAP

Required Skills:

Consultant should have experience as an integral team member on at least 2 full
lifecycle implementations with PeopleSoft HCM job code structure in a
functional role.
Ability to configure the PeopleSoft HCM system to meet unique business
requirements
Applicants must have at least 2-3 years of experience with depth in configuring
PeopleSoft HCM job code structure.

Skills:

Minimum of five years PeopleSoft experience
PeopleSoft HCM 8.9 or higher experience
Extensive experience with global implementations as an HR functional lead
Experience with additional PeopleSoft HCM modules strongly preferred
Experience with the full lifecycle of both implementations and upgrades
Knowledge of global business processing requirements
Solid understanding of setup tables, processing, and reporting requirements
Solid understanding of integration of all modules

Thanks.

-
Mayank Sharma
IDC Technologies Inc.
Ph: 408-852-7193
Email: may...@idctechnologies.com
GTalk: mayank....@gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mayank1/
www.idctechnologies.com

Note : We respect your online privacy. If you have received this mail in error
or are not interested in receiving this further, please accept our apology and
reply with a request to be removed from our mailing list.