Hi,

I am Neil from Sulaan Solutions. we have below urgent requirement please go
through the requirement and let me know your interest. If you are interested
please send me your updated resume.

We need 5 Network Engineers for Englewood, CO for a 6 month project.

Skills: Each candidate must have 7 to 8 years experience with the following…

·         Extensive networking and troubleshooting in a large, distributed
corporate environment

·         Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, VLANS, Routing, QoS, eBGP and iBGP,
EIRGP, OSPF routing protocols

·         Experience with configuration management, event, and log
monitoring platforms. Cisco Certification(s) above and beyond CCNA, CCNP,
Voice and Data preferred, CCIE

I will qualify any candidates I receive and get them into the system ASAP.
Each candidate must submit a statement detailing their experiences with the
required skills and explaining why they are the best fit for the job.

--
Please send your resume to n...@sulaan.com
Regards,

*Neil** **| Sr.Recruiter || **www.sulaan.com* <http://www.sulaan.com/>||**