Hi

We have an requirement for *Business Analyst.* If you are interested please
send your responses on r...@kutirtech.com only

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest and please
respond with the expected Billing Rate

* *

*Title: Business Analyst*

*Duration: Long term*

*Location: New Jersey*

*Interview : Telephonic and a final In Person*

* *

*Required: *

·         Should be able to lead discussion with users and define and
document the business requirements.

·         Should have about 6 + years of proven experience as a BA.

·         Should have a good understanding of insurance and reinsurance
terminology.

·         Adequate Database skill required.

·         Any knowledge on Statistical analysis in a plus

*Desired :*

·         Reinsurance knowledge ,

·         Catastrophe Modeling ,

·         SQL skills

*Please respond with your updated resume and below details as soon as
possible*

Full Legal Name :

Contact number :

Email_id :

Billing Rate :

Current Location :

Visa Status :

Relocation :

Availability:

Regards,

Rama Chokkam

*Kutir Corporation*

*Email :* r...@kutirtech.com </mc/compose?to=r...@kutirtech.com>

*Direct: 510-870-0497*

Phone:510-402-4526 x 113

Fax : 510-494-9699

www.kutirtech.com

SMB Cert: 8(a), DGS

MBE Cert: NCMSDC, VMSDC, CPUC

GSA Schedule 70

[image: Description: inc5000logo]

P *Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. Go GREEN and p**lease** consider our
environment before printing this email.** *

--

♫ “A day without laughter is a day wasted” - Charlie Chaplin