Hi,

Please review the following openings and let me know having any good
matches. I appreciate your time and help.

*1)------------Position : SAP ABAP With Strong Adobe.*

Location : CA

Duration : 4 months

Rate: flexible;  expenses paid

SAP ABAP with strong Adobe form development skills, requiring minimum 3
years experience

*2)------------Job Title:* Java Developer

*Location:* Dulles, VA

*Duration:*  6 Months

*Rate*: $55/hr+++

*RESPONSIBILITIES: *

*Key Responsibilities*:
- Perform in-depth performance/scalability analysis of java based
applications
- Perform Java VM tuning, optimize memory, garbage collection and other
settings
- Perform Application Server tuning, thread counts, pool sizes, transaction
settings, EJB settings etc.
- Write custom scripts in Grinder/JMeter/Other that exercise our B2B XML
based API's
- Design and run repeatable tests to measure response times and system
characteristics
- Perform extensive end to end system analysis and generate comprehensive
reports summarizing findings and recommendations including trending and
forecasting
- Analyze production traffic to understand user and system behavior,
incorporate applicable scenarios in to test cycles
- Help improve the quality of our products and services by reducing or
eliminating unplanned outages, defects, problems and increasing reliability,
availability and performance

*QUALIFICATIONS:*

*Functional/Technical Knowledge/Skills (MUST HAVE)*:
* Strong Java/J2EE programming experience
* Strong Unix and shell scripting background
* MySQL performance tuning experience desired
* System administration and networking knowledge is a plus
* Knowledge of vmstat, top, sar and other system performance troubleshooting
utilities
* Understanding of load testing and performance profiling tools such as
Grinder (preferred), JMeter (preferred), JProbe, Jprofiler
* Perl, Python, Jython, C/C++ programming exposure is a plus
* Technical knowledge and understanding of client/server and distributed
systems architecture including load balancers, firewalls, storage arrays
etc.

Requirements:
A minimum of 8+ years experience in the technology industry with a Bachelors
Degree in engineering/science related field (EE, CS, Math, IT, Physics)

==== Please submit resumes to *bharani.sha...@zietatech.com*  only ASAP
  ====

Thanks.