Hello

Hope you’re doing well                           please send resumes to *
vnre...@bartronicsamerica.com* <vnre...@bartronicsamerica.com>

Title : *Senior* *SharePoint Developer*

Location : Houston

Duration : 3 to 6 months

*JD : *

We are looking for candidates who are very well qualified, who will hit the
ground running with little supervision. This person will work alone a lot of
time, so we want some one who can take charge, work closely with the product
manager providing suggestions and technical guidance as and when needed.

The key is that we need a very strong candidate in the technologies listed.
We will need significant proven industry experience on projects using these
technologies

·         MOSS 2007 / 2010 (proficient in 07) (10 is nice to have)

·         PDS Case Point/Case Flow SDK (may be difficult to find, and hence
it can be substituted by 3)

·         SharePoint Workflows – workflows will be key

·         SharePoint Branding

·         JavaScript/CSS/HTML

·         JQuery