Hi

We are currently recruiting for an *ETL Lead* for a *6 month contract *position
with one of our leading *Pharmaceutical Clients *in *Collegeville, PA *-
will hire off the phone - please email candidates along with rate and
location to *pa...@advnj.com*

*Role: ETL Lead*
*Location: Collegeville, PA*
*Duration: 6+ months Contract*

REQUIRED SKILLS:
-ETL Architecture (Advanced)
-ETL Development (Expert)
-Experienced in designing and implementing ETL solutions for BI/DWH projects
-Experienced in Multidimensional Data Modeling
-Proven work experience with Informatica PowerCenter
-Knowledge of Oracle database

PREFERRED SKILLS:
-Experience in implementing Sales DWH is nice to have
-Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry is nice to have

RESPONSIBILITIES:
-Team Lead for the off-shore ETL Development team.
-Technical project lead for ETL; provides leadership and work guidance to
the offshore ETL Development team
-Conducts quality assurance activities (e.g. peer reviews)

--
Thanks

Pavan Bandaru
*pa...@advnj.com* <pa...@advnj.com>