Hello Partner,

We have an urgent need for Hyperion Architect good with Planning and
Budgeting

Please send me the best profile available and help me out in closing the
below position.

Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: Long Term

Rates: OPEN

Strong Hyperion person (with at-least 3-4 implementation projects and 6+
years of Hyperion experience) to work on our project and grow the practice
Hyperion Planning and Budgeting but should have worked on other modules as
well.
*

If you need any more information, please feel free to call.

Thanks and Regards,

Vishnu Reddy SP

Business Development Manager

Kashvi Technologies Inc,