LinkedIn
------------

    Ben Smith requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

BALAKRISHNA,

- Ben

Accept invitation from Ben Smith
http://www.linkedin.com/e/tuc25h-gp5g6ghc-5j/TUfribG2x8Y4zgIySxf818E2fvNBsZo3YQvEN9-/blk/I2901447089_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPAUc3sQd34Mej99bP91oDpHpClFbPkVcj0NczcTczcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Ben Smith
http://www.linkedin.com/e/tuc25h-gp5g6ghc-5j/TUfribG2x8Y4zgIySxf818E2fvNBsZo3YQvEN9-/blk/I2901447089_2/39vejwMdPgQcj0VcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Ben Smith be a good idea?

People Ben Smith knows can discover your profile:
Connecting to Ben Smith will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's
been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/tuc25h-gp5g6ghc-5j/wvp/inv18_wvmp/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation