*Dear IT Professional,

This is Eric Hoffman from Panzer Solutions LLC, Let me know if your
interested to applying for below position. If so, send me your updated
resume and contact details.

Job Title: WMB Administrator
Location: Wayne, PA
Duration: 6 month contract*

*Rate: $55/hr on C2C*

*Must-haves
• Strong knowledge of WMB 6.x and greater
• Strong interpersonal skills (will be interacting with senior management on
a daily basis)
• Multi Instance Queue Manager (MIQM/ MQ)/ MQ Clustering"
• WMB Admin experience on a Unix Platform
• install and configure WMB environments from scratch
• Coordinate and deploy WMB code to QA and PROD.
• Monitoring and performance tuning on WMB related processes.
• Strong knowledge of WMB best practices: policies, release management,
maintenance, etc.
• Strong documentation skills
• Good communication skills
• Strong WMB troubleshooting skills
• Experience writing automated deployment scripts *

*Plusses
• Practical experience in a similar environment
• WMB 7.x*

*Best Regards,
Eric Hoffman | Technical Recruiter
Voice: 203-971-8471