*Please reply back to:** **g...@beyondtekit.com* <g...@beyondtekit.com>**

Hi,

Greetings from Gopa!!!

We have an urgent opening with one of our clients for the below position.
Kindly review and let me know your interest.

LOCATION:                            Windsor, CT (Hartford area)    *Local
candidate preferred*

DURATION:                            initially budgeted through 12/31/11
with possible extensions

JOB TITLE:                              Sr. Database Consultant with SQL
Server 2008 & SSIS

* *

*JOB DESCRIPTION / QUALIFICATIONS:*

* *

*Responsibilities include:***

·         Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary
modifications

·         Modify existing databases and database management systems

·         Plan, coordinate and implement security measures to safeguard
information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage,
modification or disclosure

·         Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development
and determine project scope and limitations

·         Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and
specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in
coding descriptions

·         Specify users and user access levels for each segment of database

·         Approve, schedule, plan, and supervise the installation and
testing of new products and improvements to computer systems such as the
installation of new databases

*Required Technical Skills: *

·         SQL Server (5+ yrs)

·         SQL Server 2008

·         SSIS

·         MS Excel

·         Active Directory **

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.***

Full Name:

Degree Major:

Total experience as a Sr. Database Consultant:

Total experience with SQL Server 2008:

Total experience with SSIS:

Total experience with Test programs or databases, correct errors and make
necessary modifications

Total experience with Modify existing databases and database management
systems

Total experience with SQL Server:

Total experience with MS Excel :

Total experience with Active Directory :

Expected Hourly:

Whether is it c2c/W-2? If c2c, specify the corporate name:

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Availability:

Current City/State:

Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card /H1B/ others):

Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through anyone else?
Y/N:

Are you ready to relocate on your own expenses (Yes/No)?

*Thanks & Regards***

Gopa Kumar | Technical Recruiter

(: 714-857-2002 Ext: 828 | 7: 714-364-970

g...@beyondtekit.com <blocked::mailto:ram...@beyondtekit.com> |
www.beyondtekit.com