*Hello Partner,
*
Advent Global Solutions Inc offer a range of enterprise IT solutions in
several business and technology domains. With mature implementation
methodologies and metrics driven project management, we maximize value for
clients from their IT investments. Be it an ERP implementation, Product
Development, or supporting your complex IT infrastructure or implementation
of new IT initiatives, we have a right solution to offer.

Advent Global Solutions Inc (AGS) is a full - service company specialized in
SAP Consulting and Implementations.

*SAP FICO (CO) in Sanfrancisco, CA for 6+ Months*

   - Client is looking to hire a Senior SAP FICO resource
   - Strong expertise in *Product Costing* is required
   - Atleast One or Two recent Controlling projects experience
   - *Integration with SD is required*
   - Excellent communication skills are important
   - Preferably Pharma or Healthcare industry would be a plus

Let me know ASAP.

 *Thanks and Regards *

Mangesh Patil
*ADVENT GLOBAL SOLUTIONS, INC**