Hi,

Currently I am assisting a client at IL that has a 5 Months contract
position, Please reply with your consultant updated resume and expected
hourly rate.

*Location:                             Conshohocken*, PA

Duration:                              5 months contract.

*Primary Duties*

 Analyze customer needs, document requirements, and design technical
specifications and solutions

 Develop and Manage interfaces through development, staging, and production
environments phases.

 Creation/Development of outbound files from our two HRIS/PR systems
(initialization/conversion file, biweekly

change files, annual enrollment file, census file)

 Creation/Development of inbound files from our two HRIS/PR systems
(initialization/conversion file, biweekly pay

deduction file, other files)

 Documentation of programs and specification

 Creation and Documentation of file transfer processes (includes QC reports
and analysis)

* *

*Basic Qualifications*

Bachelor's degree in a related technical area or equivalent and strong
preference is given to those who have continued

to upgrade their skills through education and training:

• 5+ years of professional development experience using .NET technologies
(vb,c#,asp.net), WPF, Silverlight,

Blend, .NET, SQL Server, ActiveX, Photoshop, Object-oriented programming,
and Web Services (AJAX, CSS, XML)

• Experience in SQL and SQL Reporting Services

 Experience with HR/Payroll systems (specifically Ultimate/UltiPro and
Ceridian)

 Experience implementing UI and business logic

 Interface experience –inbound and outbound

 Experience with troubleshooting non-recurring and performance-related
problems

Additional Requirements

• Strong written and verbal skills from both business and technical
perspectives

• Ability to work independently and under time constraints with verbal or
written instructions

• Excellent problem solving, trouble shooter with a penchant to provide high
quality work

• Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact
professionally with a diverse group of customers

Education/Training

Bachelors degree in IT discipline. 5+ years in software development desired.
Equivalent combination of education and

experience will be considered.

Regards,

Ravinder