Hi Business Partners,
Hope you are doing great!!

 We have an urgent requirement for Java Developer in Florham Park, NJ  with
one of our clients. Please go through the job description and if you find it
interesting then please send me an updated copy of your resume and below
details to sm...@alphasynopsys.com

Position:   Java Developer
Location: Florham Park, NJ
 Duration: 12+ Months
* *
*Job Description:*
 Programmer/Analyst
·   Applied Computer Science for Mobility Planning Systems Design &
Development Project.
·   Candidate should be prepared for a written test (subj. incl. Java,
Oracle, Web Dev/JavaScrpt, Spring/Hibernate, Unix), followed by a possible
interview.
·   Research, analyze, design and develop highly optimized web applications
software used for wireless network planning and management for AT&T
Mobility.
·   Work closely with business analysts to implement these tools and must be
able to handle and extract information from large data sets, engage in
data-driven problem solving, and understand and implement complicated
mathematical algorithms.
·   Have excellent skills and experience using J2EE, MVC, Spring, Hibernate,
XML, HTML, JS, Ajax, and Oracle technologies; and be a team player with
strong verbal and written communication skills.
·   Familiarity with wireless voice and data network design and technologies
is a plus.
·   M.S. (or higher) degree in Computer Sciences or a related field from a
tier-1 university and relevant experience is required.

*SkillsExperience Need*
1)OracleExpert Required
2)Java, JavaScript, JSPExpert Required
3)Web DevelopmentExpert Required
4)UNIXIntermediate Required
5)Data Processing w C/C++, AWK, Perl, shell scriptIntermediate Desired
6)PL/SQLExpert Required
7)Spring/HibernateIntermediate Required
8)MS Degree in CompSci, Info Sys, Math, etcExpert Required
9)Analytic SkillsExpert Required
10)Communication Skills

If you interested in this job position mentioned please response with your
resume in MS word format with these details:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Contact No (Cell and Landline):
Email ID: