*Please reply back to:** **g...@beyondtekit.com* <g...@beyondtekit.com>

Hi,

Greetings from Gopa!!!

We have an urgent opening with one of our client for the below position.
Kindly review and let me know your interest.

Duration: 6 – 8 weeks

Location: Waltham, MA (Boston)

*Requirements*

•             BS in Computer Science or higher (or impress us with your
background and training)

•             Must have a minimum of 3+ years experience as a web developer
with an in-depth experience in PHP, HTML, SQL/MySQL, CSS, JavaScript, and
Unix/Linux experience is a must, since we are not a Microsoft shop

•             Must have strong experience with AJAX/Web 2.0 technologies
with emphasis on jQuery, script.aculo.us, dojotoolkit, etc.

•             Adobe Flash/Flex knowledge a HUGE plus and must have
familiarity with software development life-cycle methodologies

*Any of these are strong pluses:*

•             UI/web design skills (esp. CSS/JavaScript)

•             Experience with security aspects of software development
(e.g., SSL/encryption protocols, SOX, PCI, GLBA, penetration and security
testing tools)

•             Solid analytical skills

*SKILL MATRIX*

*Candidate Full Name*

*Candidate Cell No*

*Current Location*

*Work Status*

*Availability*

*Desired Pay Rate (please indicate W2 or C2C)*

*Highest Educational Degree / Institution*

*SKILLS*

*YEARS OF EXP.*

*PHP***

* *

*HTML*

* *

*SQL/MySQL*

* *

*CSS*

* *

*JavaScript*

* *

*Unix/Linux*

* *

*AJAX/Web 2.0*

* *

*Adobe Flash/Flex*

* *

*Thanks & Regards***

Gopa Kumar | Technical Recruiter

(: 714-857-2002 Ext: 828 | 7: 714-364-9705

g...@beyondtekit.com <blocked::mailto:ram...@beyondtekit.com> |
www.beyondtekit.com

**