*Hi Partners,*
**
*Greetings,*
**
*Hope you are doing Well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
**
*Please forward a profiles to
**shan...@techconsultinc.com*<shan...@techconsultinc.com>
**
*Here are the requirement details*
*
*

Senior QA

Richfield, MN

Duration:  6 months +++

We need a BBY Open V2 Quality Assurance/Analyst role.

This project is creating the next version of Best Buy's Open API.

This role will work closely with our QA Lead to execute our QA strategy and
process for the development lifecycle of BBY Open V2.

The QA will be responsible for:

·       Understanding the end-to-end testing requirements and maintain a
test plan for system, functional, integrations and UATs processes.

·       This individual will work with our business partners, as well as our
BBY Open technology team, to clearly identify and document use cases as well
as develop the UAT's / Test Scenarios and Scripting for both.

·       Bug reporting, defect reproducing/defect tracking and regression
testing of bug fixes is a necessary skill set.

·       Work with Project Managers/Business Analysts to resolve testing
prioritization challenges.

The QA should have:

·       *Experience with Web, E-commerce, Retail and/or API technologies
preferred.*

·       Experience with Agile development methodologies such as story
boarding, defining testing/acceptance criteria in the story process, daily
standups, involvement in iteration and release planning required.

·       Experience with full SDLC using a Test Driven Development
methodology is required.

·       Communication of technical information to a non-technical audience
and of business information to a technical audience.

·       Planning, documentation, analysis and quality assurance management
techniques.

·       Testing, verification and validation techniques. Customer-focused
approach with advanced negotiation and problem solving skills.

The QA should be:

·       Tech savvy

·       Work well from Strategy to Tactical

·       Work well in matrix team environment where not all team members
report to the program, works well in both the business and IT environments.

·       Must be a self-starter

·       Possess an enthusiastic approach and can lead to drive deliverables
and tasks to completion.

·       Strong sense of ownership and accountability for responsibilities
with a "can do" attitude.

--
Regards,

Shankar