*Hi  Friends , *
*Hope You are Doing Great..!!*
*Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.

*
 *!!!HOT HOT NEED PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CONSULTANT RESUME ASAP!!*
**

*Job Title: Cobol Developer
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Duration: 5+ Month*s

*Skills Required:*
Five to ten years of experience and programming responsibilities, or the
equivalent combination of education and experience utilizing IMS DB/DC,
COBOL, CICS, DB2, VSAM and OS/JCL in a mainframe environment.
Experience and desire to work within an IBM mainframe environment is
required.
Must be able to assume responsibility for all phases of project development,
work independently and interface effectively with all management levels and
user areas. Must have demonstrated effective research, efficient problem
solving and strong communication skills.
Must show the ability to address issues that may impact the completion of an
assigned project and must be willing to provide off-hour application
support.
Looking for a high energy individual who enjoys being part of a team

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Thanks & Regards,
John Naidu |Sr. Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 289.