Greetings !!!

       My name is Thiyagu and I represent Triesten Technologies
Private Limited

Position             : SAP ECC Techno Functional

Location            : Clearwater, FL

Duration            : 6+ Months

Skills Required:

SAP ECC Techno Functional Resources (x2) with SAP ERP Data Migration
expertise & Knowledge of SAP Business Objects Data Services
Needed to create interface requirements documents and do initial unit
testing of interfaces.
Must understand enough Business Objects Data Services to help guide
Data Migration Consultant’s in building interfaces (requirements, not
hands on).
Good ABAP skills (to write ABAP queries for data selection for
interfaces) would be a plus

Cheers,

Thiyagu