*Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

Please reply at b...@panzersolutions.com

Need a Unix Admin ( Sure Shot Placement)

Title            :        Unix Admin
Location      :        North Carolina
Duration      :        3-4 Months

The current environment consists of 20 HP-UX servers and 40 Linux servers.
The responsibilities will include typical day to day system administration
tasks on both HP-UX and Linux. The employee will also be

expected to perform EMC Symmetrix admin tasks and backups using Legato
Networker. The ultimate goal will be to migrate all of the HP-UX servers
over to Linux in order to ultimately have all systems running

on the UCS server. The environment is not ready for the migration at this
current time, so that is why typical systems admin tasks will be expected at
first. Any experience working with networking equipment

would be a plus in this environment.

Must-haves
Unix
System Administration
Experience with EMC symmetrix lines, HPUX, Linux
Senior level position
Excellent Communication
Technically capable of discussions at executive level
5-7 years of experience

Plusses
Networking experience
Netbackup experience