Please forward a profiles to shan...@techconsultinc.com

Here are the requirement details

*

*Location; MN *

*

*Senior JDE Developers*

* *

*Duration:* Resource contract period would be as follow:

·       Start: September 1, 2011

·       Project End: January 31, 2012

Below is the job description for the Senior JDE Developers.  We’re targeting
the addition of 3 contracted, Senior JDE Developers and a requirement for
one of the positions is fluency in English and Spanish.  These development
positions are likely 3 month contracts with the possibility of additional
work.

EnterpriseOne Developers to augment our project team in the implementation
of JDE E1 at our CHS de Argentina office.  This office conducts grain export
and fertilizer sales operations within Argentina.

*Responsibilities:* Individual will provide on-site development for the
duration of the project.  Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
the following:

·       JDE Development

·       Modifying screens

·       Reporting

·       System Testing

·       Nice to have: Prior experience with the Argentine government
reporting requirements.

--
Regards,

Shankar