*Reply to sne...@blueally.com     ***

Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

We have this below job requirement and I would like to bring to your
notice. *Kindly send me your updated resume with the below filled skill
matrix ASAP.*

We currently have a *Long term Contract* opportunity for a * Java Software
Engineer *with our Fortune 500 media company in *Washington, DC.*

Our client a Fortune 500 Media Company located in *Washington, DC* is
developing software to make the TV viewing experience more personal,
intuitive, searchable and customizable.

*Essential Job Functions:*

·         Design software components to be part of a large scale system

·         Test, update and deploy software components

·         Self starter

·         Improve and upgrade software components based on new and changing
requirements

·         Participate in the design process as part of the application
development team

·         Work with multiple teams on component integration, testing and
deployment

·         Evaluate current and proposed architecture to assess potential
failure points and areas for improvement

·         Keep abreast of current and emerging software development and
deployment products and tools

·         Other duties as assigned

*Qualification:*

·         BS in Computer Science / Engineering, MS preferred.

·         At least 3-5 years experience desired in software development
using Java.

·         Experience (at least 2 years) using Java technologies including
J2SE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Tomcat, JBOSS, XML/XSLT and Web Services (SOAP
and WSDL),JMS,Log4j, Hibernate, Apache Jakarta components and other open
source software

·         Experience with Spring and Hibernate highly desirable.

·         At least 2 years of experience with relational databases
(especially MySQL)

·         Experience with and understanding of core computer science
concepts required.

·         Experience with and understanding of Unix systems (RHEL)
desirable.

·         Experience in Agile development methodologies required.

·         Strong problem solving ability with excellent written/verbal
communication and presentation skills required.

* *

*Please email your MS Word resume to sne...@blueally.com  and completed
skills-matrix.*

Name:
Degree Major :

IT exp:

Total Java exp:

Total exp in J2EE:

Total exp in JDBC, Servlets, JSP: (Please Specify)

Total exp in XML/XSLT and Web Services (SOAP and WSDL): (Please Specify)

Total exp in JBOSS, JMS, Log4j: (Please Specify)

Total exp in Tomcat, Apache Jakarta components and other open source
software:

Total exp in Spring and Hibernate:

Total MySQL exp:

Total exp in Agile development methodologies:

Total exp in UNIX:

Expected Salary/ Hourly Rate:

Are you GC/US Citizen/Other? Specify:

Day #:

Evening #:

Cell#:

Availability:

Current City and State:

Thanks,

Suresh

*Blueally.LLC *

1919 Gallows Road, Suite 600, Vienna, VA 22182

Ph: 703-635-3312

Fax: (703) 563-9767

sne...@blueally.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/suresh6