Hi Friends

We have following urgent requirements with us.
Please send me resumes along with rate and contact information if you have good
candidates.

Title-Ruby/Rails Engineer
Location:San Francisco, CA

Have a broad skill-set, including Ruby on Rails, MySQL, CSS, HTML/XHTML, and
Javascript (including libraries such as Prototype and Scriptaculous). Although
you may have particular strengths, you're comfortable working throughout the
stack, and doing whatever it takes to drive a project to completion.
Are proficient with LINUX, shell scripting, and other basic system
administration skills.

Warm Regards
JEET
IDC Technologies.com