Greeting!!!

             My name is Rajesh and I represent Neo Tech Vision, LLC

Position: ETL Informatica Developer

Location:  San Jose, CA

Duration: 6 Months

Job Description:

Local Bay Area Candidates

Mid-level ETL developers with 5-6 year of experience with Informatica
(version 8.6 or later)
Experience in a face paced development environment where they may be
asked to work long hours or flexible schedules
Experience with large data marts that may be sharded for performance
optimization (instance-wise horizontal partitioning)
Experience working in an onshore/offshore model
Experience in banking and or high volume ecommerce is a plus
Experience sourcing data from live high-volume transactional systems
Experience working with Oracle 11g and 10g
Exceptional communication skills
Some exposure or experience to Golden Gate is a plus
--
Thanks & Regards

Rajesh | IT Recruiter | Neo Tech Vision, LLC
Email: raj...@neotechvision.com | Phone 732-416-5951| Fax 215-310-4947
19 Abbott Ct, Eagleville, PA-19403 |  www.neotechvision.com