Hi

We have an requirement for *Sr. .NET Web Developer.* If you are interested
please send your responses on r...@kutirtech.com only

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest and please
respond with the expected Billing Rate

*Title:  Sr. .NET Web Developer with Production Support exp*

*Location: Des Moines, IA*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Billing Rate : $50/hr Max on C2C
*

*Number of Positions: 4*

*Skills Required*
*       4 year degree and 8+ years experience or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
*       Must be expert in Asynchronous programming and GUI programming.
*       Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and
consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology,
tools and existing designs.
*       Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes
technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms
and applications.
*       Develops highly complex original code.

*       Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and
analysis efforts.
*       Preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
*       Documentation and user guides.
*       Design, develop, and implement functionality for the Imaging Systems
which support Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
*       Must have skill to create detailed design documentation using UML,
write application code using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 (C#.NET), Oracle
and SQL experience,

*       Extensive knowledge of unified markup language (UML) and implement
new functionality via the Imaging Services Software Development Lifecycle
(SDLC).
*       Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.

*Keywords :*
*       8 years of experience in IT with .NET/VB/Database
*       Client Development/ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>
*       Client Development/JavaScript
*       Client Server Development/AJAX
*       Client Server Development/SQL
*       Client Server Development/C# .Net
*       Client Server Development/VB .Net
*       Client Server Development/Visual Basic
*       Database Development/Oracle
*       Design Skills & Tools/UML * *

* *

*Please respond with your updated resume and below details as soon as
possible*

Full Legal Name :

Contact number :

Email_id :

Billing Rate :

Current Location :

Visa Status :

Relocation :

Availability:

Regards,

Rama Chokkam

Kutir Corporation

*Email :* r...@kutirtech.com </mc/compose?to=r...@kutirtech.com>

Direct: 510-870-0497

Phone:510-402-4526 x 113

Fax : 510-494-9699

www.kutirtech.com

SMB Cert: 8(a), DGS

MBE Cert: NCMSDC, VMSDC, CPUC

GSA Schedule 70

[image: Description: inc5000logo]

P Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. Go GREEN and please consider our environment
before printing this email.