Greeting!!!

           My name is Indu and I represent Neo Tech Vision, LLC

Title: Java Websphere

Location: Wilmington, DE

Duration: 6+ months

Job Description:

        3-5 years' experience in the design and implementation of Java based
web applications

Proficiency with IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD) in J2EE
environment, including EJBs, JSPs, Javascript, Servlets.

Proficiency with Application Server installation and tuning using IBM
WebSphere Application Server

Demonstrated experience with XML, Web Services, SOA, Crystal Reports,
LDAP and MS SQL Server

Must be a team player and have experience with working on a team
including offshore resources is required

Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and be
detail oriented

Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple
projects at one time with minimal supervision

Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills

--
Thanks & Regards

Indu | IT Recruiter | Neo Tech Vision, LLC
Email: i...@neotechvision.com | Fax 215-310-4947
19 Abbott Ct, Eagleville, PA-19403 |  www.neotechvision.com