Hi ,

Greetings for the day!

I have a potential job opportunity for you with my client* San Jose, CA*.
Below is the job description.  Please go through it and let me know if you
are comfortable with it so that I can proceed further. Send me your updated
resume as well. In case if you are not available you can refer to someone.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

*
*

*Title: Java Application developer*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 12 Months+   *

* *

*Responsibilities include:*

·          Front-end or back-end application development work.

·          The design, development, creation, integration, performance and
user testing and documentation of new and amended programs from supplied
specifications in accordance with agreed standards.

·          JAVA Demonstrates ability to design complex applications using
Object Oriented Design techniques.  Understands and can employ design
patterns.

·          Has superior core Java language knowledge.

·          Understands and can utilize XML in conjunction with Java
applications.

·          Has an understanding and experience in one or more of the
following Java server side technologies: Web Services, Java Message Services
(JMS), Java Database Connections (JDBC), Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), J2EE
Containers  SQL.

·          Has an understanding and experience in one or more of the
following Java interface technologies: Java Server Pages (JSP), JSTL, Swing,
HTML, Java Script, AJAX.

·          Has an understanding and experience in one or more of the
following Java Open Source frameworks: JUnit, Ant, Struts, Hibernate,
Spring  J Monk  Experience with Java IDE?s (Eclipse,
IntelliJ)  Or  .net  Demonstrates ability to design complex applications
using Object Oriented Design techniques.

·          Understands and can employ design patterns.

* If you are available and interested, please do send me a word copy of
resume along with following details:*

Total IT Experience:

Earliest availability for the assignment:

Earliest availability for the Interview:

Current location:

Ready to relocate:

Preferred contact number:

Work Authorization: