Hello

*This is Dhanaji from ESYSTEMS, I am contacting you with the following Job
opportunity for Our Direct Client, kindly let me know if you would like to
apply for it.*

Title       : Java J2EE

Location: Schenectady, NY

Duration: 6 months

Required Skill:

Minimum of seven (7) years hands-on programming experience in server-side
Java web applications in a multi-tier environment, including at least two
years of development experience in JDK 1.5 or higher.

Minimum of six (6) years experience programming and developing Java J2EE
applications

Minimum of five (5) years development experience in Oracle database design
and object creation/modification of Oracle databases consisting of 20 or
more tables, including at least one year development experience in Oracle
10g.

*.* Minimum of five (5) years experience writing Oracle queries and PL/SQL
stored procedures, functions, packages, and triggers, including at least one
year of development experience in Oracle 10g.

Proficiency in speaking and comprehending the English language (Must be able
to speak English that can be understood by native speakers of English and
must be able to comprehend English when spoken by native speakers of
English.). Personal interview will be used to determine if the candidate
satisfactorily meets qualification.

Thanks & Regards

Dhanaji Sakhre

P: 609-945-5350