Greeting!!!

           My name is Rajesh and I represent Neo Tech Vision, LLC

Title: Desktop Support Technician

Location: Raleigh NC

Duration:  6+ Months

Required:

•Kofax Capture, v9 (Kofax Transformation Module)

•Oracle, 11g (Oracle Corporation)

•Windows O/S, 7 or XP (Microsoft, Inc)

•Tagged-image Format (TIF/TIFF), Group 4 compression

•Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), Archive compression

•VisualBasic.Net (VB.Net)

•Softbridge Language (SBL)

•Excellent verbal and written communication skills

•Independent; self-starter having proven experience working
successfully in a team environment
Preferred:

•Experience with Kodak Scan Equipment (I1860, I600)

Responsibilities/Expectations will include but are not limited to:

•Using the Kofax Software

•KTM

•Define batch classes and classification configuration for NCIC
Workers’ Compensation Forms

•Develop technical documentation that will be referenced for support
of the delivered solution and subsequent enhancements

•Work with agency staff to develop test plans

•Ensure successful testing and validation of all developed solutions.

Thanks & Regards

Rajesh | IT Recruiter | Neo Tech Vision, LLC
Email: raj...@neotechvision.com | Phone 732-416-5951| Fax 215-310-4947
19 Abbott Ct, Eagleville, PA-19403 |  www.neotechvision.com