Hello

*This is Dhanaji from ESYSTEMS, I am contacting you with the following Job
opportunity for Our Direct Client, kindly let me know if you would like to
apply for it.*

Title       : Java and SAS Programmer

Location: Raleigh NC

Duration: 6 months

General modifications will include but are not limited to the following
areas:
• Modify code to accommodate data.
• Incorporate the  web template into the XML/XSLT code.
• Modification of SAS code to incorporate data suppression requirements.
• Documentation of modifications made to the code

Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
Required - Looking for a good mix of Programming and SAS skills along with
the following:
• Minimum of three (3) years in complex Java code development in Spring Web
MVC framework
• Experience in XML and XSLT
• Experience in Javascript
• Experience with C
• Experience in JBoss environment
• Experience with Subversion
• Experience in development for a clustered application servers environment
• Experience in SQL
• Experience with Base SAS, including macros
• Must have excellent analytical software skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills

Preferred:
• Experience with ArcServer
• Experience with SVG

Thanks & Regards