Hi Friends,

Location: Palm Beach, FL!

Our client has an urgent need for a .NET Developer with *UTILITY/Power
experience* for a very long-term contract in Palm Beach, FL!

Please let me know if you have someone that fits this skill set… but they
will not be reviewing candidates that have never worked in the
electric/utility industry! The will hire off of a phone interview
immediately!

C#/.NET Developer

3+ years of C#/.NET (VS 2008/2010) programming experience.  Experience
working with other programmers in a project environment coding/developing
both client and web applications.  Agile development experience.  *Electric
Utility experience is NEEDED*.  Oracle Development (PLSQL) a plus.

*Resumes with the following information will be given preference.

Full Name:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Availability:
Work Authorization in US:
Contact Number:
Email:
Rate on C2C:*

* *

*Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
on their resume.*

Please do reply to *pa...@everestcom.com <pa...@everestcom.com>*