Hi

We have an requirement for *Web Center Consultant**.* If you are interested
please send your responses on r...@kutirtech.com only

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest and please
respond with the expected Billing Rate

*Title:  Web Center Consultant*

*Location: Santa Clara , CA*

*Duration: Long Term*

   - Demonstrable knowledge of *WebCenter Suite*
   - Installation, Configuration and setup of *WebCenter*
   - Responsible for architecting and implementing the portal design and
   integrating *WebCenter Suite*’s operation
   - Ability to architect and design portals using *WebCenter Suite*.
   - Develop detailed solutions for moderately complex Portals *(WebCenter*
   *Suite, WebLogic Portal )* projects
   - Hands-on development experience with *WebCenter** Suite/ WebCenter Spaces/
   WebLogic Portal* .
   - *Java/J2EE* development experience including *Oracle ADF and ADF-BC
   development*
   - Mentor /train other developers.
   - Must have excellent communication skills
   - Having *UCM* knowledge is a huge plus.

* *

*Please respond with your updated resume and below details as soon as
possible*

Full Legal Name :

Contact number :

Email_id :

Billing Rate :

Current Location :

Visa Status :

Relocation :

Availability:

Regards,

Rama Chokkam

Kutir Corporation

*Email :* r...@kutirtech.com </mc/compose?to=r...@kutirtech.com>

Direct: 510-870-0497

Phone:510-402-4526 x 113

Fax : 510-494-9699

www.kutirtech.com

SMB Cert: 8(a), DGS

MBE Cert: NCMSDC, VMSDC, CPUC

GSA Schedule 70

[image: Description: inc5000logo]

P Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. Go GREEN and please consider our environment
before printing this email.