Respond to kha...@catstaffing-us.com

*Job Title: Windows System Administrator
Location: NY
Duration: 36+ Month Contract**

Strong Sys Admin with VMware or Hyper-V and Cisco experience.*

We are currently seeking a Windows System Administrator for our client. We
value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting
challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and
we are looking for someone to start immediately.

*Role:* Windows System Administrator
*Role Description*: The Windows System Administrator would need to have at
least 5 years of experience.
*Must have the following skills:*
Windows 2008R2 Active Directory.
Windows 2008 System administration.
Windows 2008r2 Clustering.
SCOM 2007 R2.
VMware ESX 4.1, Hyperv, SCVMM, and Virtual Center.
Scripting with Powershell, VBScript.
Experience in maintenance of IBM X series, Dell PE series servers.
Experience in Dell Switches, Cisco Switches (lagp, lacp, vlan, routing etc).

Knowledge of Linux, Mail servers on Linux.
Knowledge of SQL server administration.
Netscreen Firewalls (SSG 500).
Load Balancers F5 (V 10.x).
Amazon AWS Basics (ROUTE 53, EC2).
Ability to learn things quickly.

*Education*: Bachelors Degree in Science
*Experience*: Minimum 5 years

Very truly,
*Khalid  *|* Sr Technical Recruiter*
*CAT* *Technology Inc.**
*Voice: 201-257-5081ext 265 | Fax: 201 727 9296
Hasbrouck Heights | New Jersey
E.-mail ID: kha...@catstaffing-us.com
Gmail ID : khalidcatt...@gmail.com