Greeting!!!

             My name is Indu and I represent Neo Tech Vision, LLC

Title: Sr. SOA Architect

Location: City of Richmond, VA

Duration: 12+ Months

Job Description: -

•       The candidate should have five or more years of experience with
BizTalk Server, .NET and WCF service development, and working within a
service-oriented architecture.

•       Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle SOA Gateway will
be a plus.

•       The candidate must have implemented at least one enterprise SOA,
including a service bus, and have demonstrable expertise implementing
SOA governance processes.

•       The candidate should have at least five years experience managing IT
projects.

•       SOA experience in a state or local government would be a plus.

•       Additionally, the candidate should possess bachelor level degree in
computer science, mathematics, business administration or related
field.

Thanks & Regards

Indu | IT Recruiter | Neo Tech Vision, LLC
Email: i...@neotechvision.com
19 Abbott Ct, Eagleville, PA-19403 |  www.neotechvision.com