Hello

*This is Dhanaji from ESYSTEMS, I am contacting you with the following Job
opportunity for Our Client, kindly let me know if you would like to apply
for it.*
**
*Please go through the below requirement and revert to **
dhan...@esystems-inc.com* <dhan...@esystems-inc.com>* with updated resumes.*

*Job Title: Websphere Glassfish/Sun One Server Administrator
Location: St. Louis, MO*

*Position Type: Contract*

*Duration: 6 Months.*

*Job Description:*

The applicant will be setting up Glassfish on AIX/Linux servers and
configuring it accordingly so our applications run off of Glassfish. We
already have our applications using Websphere, so the goal will be to
migrate all those application to Glassfish.

The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
2 + yrs Websphere
Glassfish (exposure or knowledge highly preferred)
Experience with load balancing and clustering configurations for high
availability specifically mod_jk and mod_proxy
2 + yrs Unix/Linux System Administration
3+ yrs deploying applications
Experience with monitoring and shell/Perl script creation to automate and
improve availability
Strong problem determination and communication skills

*Reason for
Request:
*

*Reason for Position:* We have a need for migrating our applications out of
Websphere and moving into Glassfish. We need a person with good knowledge of
Websphere who can help us setup Glassfish on our existing servers and can
configure them accordingly.
The ideal candidate would know how to configure both Glassfish and Websphere
on Linux/AIX servers. However, we will consider candidates that know one of
them, as they can learn the other.

Thanks & Regards

Dhanaji Sakhre

P: 609-945-5350