*Dear Associate,,
Hope the day is treating you well!

We have the following requirement currently open. Please review the
requirement and send me the best matching resume.
Please make sure that the Consultant's skills and experience match the
requirement before submitting the resume.

Job Title:  Oracle/SQL Developer/DBA
Location:  New York, NY
Duration:  12+Months Contract

PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME ON steven.sm...@panzersolutions.com*

******MUST BE LOCAL TO NY*****
*****MUST HAVE ORACLE,SQL & DBA*****

**Job Description:
Our company is seeking a senior Development/DBA resource with both Oracle
and SQL platform experience to assist in the implementation of a new IT
platform that will have components of both Oracle and SQL DB*s. In this role
you will be responsible for the creation of DBA best practices, development
of architecture solutions for high availability, and for supporting any
custom database development work needed. Our client is a well-known marquis
name, offering a challenging and fast paced work environment.

Candidates must have a deep background in SQL Server and Oracle
administration and development. This role requires a mix of DBA and
developer skills. In addition to database installation and maintenance, this
candidate will participate in all phases of project including analysis,
design, development, testing and deployment. You will need to be able to
create database objects, write queries, stored procedures and functions,
working closely with application developers.

The ideal candidate will have the following skills and credentials:

To be considered for this position you must have the following skills at a
minimum:

A mix of Development skills that accounts for at least 6 years on Oracle and
SQL Server
At least 3 years of DBA skills which are CURRENT
Preferably we would like to see a candidates who hold a certification
You MUST have experience with BOTH ORACLE AND SQL Server 2008
Solid database modeling and design skills
Extensive experience with database scripting, SQL development, unit testing,
etc
Must have exceptional writing and oral communication skills * THIS IS A
MUST!

Thanks,
Steven Smith*